Since visiting Singapore last May (and updating this blog frequently while I was out there), I've finally found myself back in Singapore; this time with the intention of working out here. At the time of this post, I am still on a 3-month tourist visa but hoping to secure work in a school in the near future.
It is my third time in Singapore, and I intend to update this blog fairly frequently so that everyone at home in the UK or anyone else interested can keep up to date with what I'm doing. Expect lots of writing, pictures, and the like!
I am staying in Tampines again, on the East coast of Singapore. I'm sharing a room with Jozette, my girlfriend, and we are living with her cousin's family of four in a pretty big apartment. With plenty of shops, hawker centres (food courts) and amenities nearby, we are in a really good location with easy travel into the main town centre.
At the moment I'm currently adjusting to the change in lifestyle: rice with every meal, 30+ degree temperatures and thunderstorms that sound just as scary as they actually are to name a few. However, I'm enjoying every minute of it!
Pictures to follow in the next day or two!
Thanks for the update, apartment looks lovely
ReplyDelete